Cover & Table of ContentS CHANGES!

this was the original shot before I went on photoshop to edit the background to look solid and bright.
This is the picture after I cut out the background and made it solid white after I went on my phone and played with various photo filters using the app Afterlight, this is the look that attracted me the most the colors looked aesthetic all around.









This is the final result for the cover of my magazine. My group kept the background solid and each addition had a different font title but the same "polarize font" in order to add some cohesion within. Overall I'm pleased with the outcomes of this cover it's simplistic yet timeless.

I changed up the pictures of the contents pages since all my magazine has to have original pictures that I have taken, and I change the color of the contents to be a maroon to match the top Emily was wearing on the cover and the roman numeral on the side to be less distractful.
This magazine has been a lot of work but I had a lot of fun creating something to be view and enjoyed by others(:
Today I photographed my friend Emily, I tried to make her makeup very natural and her hair natural in order to achieve a fresh spring look for my magazine.

Comments