Table of Contents - Content

Good morning! Today I want to take the opportunity to finalize, what will be included in my table of contents in order to know the type of pictures I will need to take for the magazine.

 Location feature -Japanese gardens in Boca would be a good, since the place is filled with flowers and trees that relate to spring that could add to the aesthetics and flow of my magazine.

Featured photographer- my uncle is a photographer for the Olympics, Army, and National Geographic so maybe I could feature a photograph of him. His name is Mark Kettenhofen
(His photograph) 


Behind photograph- I might not include photographs in the content part of the table of contents so I would do text possibly on the "Faria de las Flores" a flower festival held in Colombia every year during the spring and summer time.

Photograph meets tech - Since this is what my edition will include, I will have this be a different color than the rest of them to demonstrate the importance of it

The rest of the pages in my table of contents will not include titles and numbers, just numbers.

Comments