Edition- Theme TITLE


Since, each member of my groups is going to create a different edition, we decided to make each edition have a different theme title that would match our double-page spread to add cohesion throughout our different magazines. I came up with the idea to call my edition "aesthetics" since, it relates to Instagram. How exactly does it relate? simply because users are constantly trying to increase their followers or show they photographs in a visually appealing manner they do this by using aesthetics. I even found an article called "5 Amazing Instagram Feed Ideas with Bonus Tips" that gives Instagramer's tips and tricks that go far beyond just having an amazing photograph, it’s about the way they are presented. Therefore, I will use these tips and tricks plus using my uncle's girlfriends Instagram as a guide to choose the "aesthetics" of my magazine. This will help relate my cover title to the magazines layout and content so that it will be visually appealing to the audiences reading it. this research will also help me develop my double-page interview/ article about Instagram.

This is an Instagram that does not use the                              Aesthetics example 
aesthetic rules and guidelines 

Loren, Taylor. "5 Amazing Instagram Feed Ideas with Bonus Tips." Later Blog. Later, 06 Mar. 2017. Web. 19 Mar. 2017.


Comments